OneRandomOtaku
Administrator

@Fan

Old 08-11-2017, 03:21 AM   #8432
Fan
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneRandomOtaku View Post
I feel like I should be worried that you directed that at me specifically.

EDIT: Holo 3/5 right off the bat? Who's gonna help me hunt this guy down? I know Rag will help. Just gotta hop on facebook, and let him know. And Hinagiku only a 2.5? He's not helping his case. Yes I do have the edit window open, and am adding to this as I watch. He's never seen Eureka Seven... wtf is he doing rating anything? Yoko is his only redeeming rating so far. Nothing worth commenting on in a while. He better not fuck with Nia. I can live with 4/5. Rag's not gonna take C.C. getting a 3/5 either. He hasn't seen The World God Only Knows either? Or any of Monogatari? WTF? 4/5 for Noriko is ok. HE HASN"T FUCKING SEEN ANY OF F/SN EXCEPT FATE ZERO!!!!!!! Sakura wasn't exactly my favorite, but how in the hell has he not seen any of the Fate series other than Zero? Considering he hasn't seen the show I'll take a 4/5 for Hitagi. Thank god he only gave Kirino 2/5. Ayase best girl (Rotaku can keep Kuroneko). How can you not like Konata? She'll look like that forever judging by her mom. 1/5 for Kanade? Have you beat me to killing him already? Well obviously Major Armstrong has to get a 5/5.

I'm not sure if his ratings piss me off more, or the sheer number of must see anime he hasn't seen, but still talks about anime on his youtube channel. It would be like me reviewing movies, and I watch a movie once every couple of months. Makes no sense. Beyond Holo I still don't know why you directed that at me specifically though.

Old 08-11-2017, 07:12 PM   #8433
OneRandomOtaku
Administrator

Entirely for the Holo comment. I remember how much you like her so I knew you'd be on board with the killing and hiding the body thing, just gotta grab Rag, he can drive, you can take the long range role and I'm already sharpening the axe lol.

He did another one apparently that I have yet to watch... I fully anticipate that to be full of shit-tier taste too though.

Old 08-12-2017, 03:00 AM   #8434
it's me dunku

Yo Rotaku & anyone else, do u have discord? I need contacts with u guys other than this forum. i deleted snapchat and kik -.-

Old 08-12-2017, 08:52 AM   #8435
OneRandomOtaku
Administrator

Yeah I do. Discord tag is #7078

Old 08-13-2017, 04:58 AM   #8436
Fan
Administrator

Possibly... I know I've used discord, but it's been a year at least since I last did.

I am #9310 apparently, but good luck ever catching me logged in.

Quote:
Entirely for the Holo comment. I remember how much you like her so I knew you'd be on board with the killing and hiding the body thing, just gotta grab Rag, he can drive, you can take the long range role and I'm already sharpening the axe lol.

He did another one apparently that I have yet to watch... I fully anticipate that to be full of shit-tier taste too though.
He hasn't watched shit for anime. Half of them he's rating based strictly on the 1 picture sent to him. No way he could rate accurately.

Old 08-13-2017, 09:01 AM   #8437
it's me dunku

it's all good guys. I was just thinking of making a discord server. I want to combine my new, and old gamer friends. And it's just easier to keep in contact xD

Old 08-13-2017, 11:47 AM   #8438
OneRandomOtaku
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan View Post
Possibly... I know I've used discord, but it's been a year at least since I last did.

He hasn't watched shit for anime. Half of them he's rating based strictly on the 1 picture sent to him. No way he could rate accurately.
Explains a lot then, otherwise nobody would rate Kanade at a 1/5. Still doesn't permit his heresy but maybe when I send him to Teshi-sama she'll be more forgiving.

Also any of you guys read Mushoku Tensei? Been reading it recently and absolutely loving it.

Old 08-13-2017, 04:04 PM   #8439
Fan
Administrator

Quote:
Explains a lot then, otherwise nobody would rate Kanade at a 1/5. Still doesn't permit his heresy but maybe when I send him to Teshi-sama she'll be more forgiving.

Also any of you guys read Mushoku Tensei? Been reading it recently and absolutely loving it.
Actually he specifically said he rated Kanade a 1/5 because he hates Angel Beats. You don't get to give him a free pass on that one. I was more referring to him saying he'd never seen any of Fate/ except Zero, and never watched any of the Monogatari series or Eureka Seven, and a bunch of other stuff he said he'd never watched. He only knew what shows the characters came from because the people that sent him the pictures had the character's name and show typed above the picture.

Old 08-13-2017, 05:02 PM   #8440
Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan View Post

I'm similarly almost never on Discord. I'm #8960. Didn't even know that was a way to identify people on it.

Quote:
It's been on my wanna read list for some time now. I'm currently reading the Sevens, and like, 20 others whenever they get new chapters TL'd.