Go Back   Wutai Nights > The Hollow > The Void

Old 08-26-2018, 08:49 PM   #8741
OneRandomOtaku
Administrator

Even using a forum on a phone sucks and none of the apps that you can use to make it better are that great. I've got it set to remember me but it's got a habit of logging out randomly.

Old 10-11-2018, 09:15 PM   #8742
OneRandomOtaku
Administrator

Think I'll probably look to close the forum over the next month or so. Unfortunately it doesn't get the usage so it's not worth running it at 30/month plus all of the domain costs and stuff. Not to mention the fact I have no time to do maintenance.

Old 10-14-2018, 02:30 PM   #8743
Tsukuyomi

Realized I haven't said hi in ages. Was going to make a post earlier this year to say "I ended my vacation and started my student life by tumbling with a car in like 110 km/h, having to ride the ambulance strapped to a stretcher wearing a neck collar and ended up with only three stiches in my knee", but then I thought I should read all the posts I hadn't and respond to some of them and somewhere in that process I never got around to actually posting.

So how have you all been?

Old 10-14-2018, 08:15 PM   #8744
OneRandomOtaku
Administrator

That was lucky haha. Sounds like that could have done a lot worse.

I've been good, been keeping quiet and working a lot. Most of us are active on Discord if you wanna hit us up on there.

https://discord.gg/VKbYwSq

Old 10-15-2018, 12:52 AM   #8745
Fan
Administrator

I still check here every day. Awfully lonely.

Old 10-16-2018, 08:51 PM   #8746
OneRandomOtaku
Administrator

Just get on Discord with us. It's far more active since you can use your phone.

Old 10-18-2018, 03:51 AM   #8747
Fan
Administrator

But the only time I have my phone, but not my computer is when I'm at work. I have more important things to do when I'm at work like watching youtube videos, so having it on my phone would be pointless. And having it on my computer would be like having Skype on my computer again. I hated Skype, and haven't installed it on the last 2 computers I built.

Old 10-18-2018, 09:42 PM   #8748
OneRandomOtaku
Administrator

none of us use voice chat so if thats what you hated then rest assured you're safe. we kind of use it as a more instant forum. also it doesn't cost me 30/month in hosting and fuck knows how much in domain costs lol.

you might not use your phone at work but I do so it means I can reply to more shit which means you'll be less lonely and get more of my charming personality in your life. Using a forum is a PITA on a phone.

Old 10-25-2018, 07:17 PM   #8749
OneRandomOtaku
Administrator

Heads up! Forum sever has been renewed for the last time this month (16th to be precise) so after the 16th of November it's not going to be renewed. I can't afford to throw 30/month at it each month. I'd love to keep it around but I'm getting to that age where I need to fuck up a bit and start prioritizing things.

You've all got the Discord link and loads of you have me on Facebook. If there's an alternative forum you're using you think I should check out to keep in contact please don't hesitate to let me know. Alternatively, if somebody fancies hosting it give me a shout (haha that's probs not happening tho lets be real).

Running this place has been a massive part of my life so thank you all for being part of it! <3

Old 10-26-2018, 04:35 AM   #8750
Fan
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneRandomOtaku View Post
Heads up! Forum sever has been renewed for the last time this month (16th to be precise) so after the 16th of November it's not going to be renewed. I can't afford to throw 30/month at it each month. I'd love to keep it around but I'm getting to that age where I need to fuck up a bit and start prioritizing things.

You've all got the Discord link and loads of you have me on Facebook. If there's an alternative forum you're using you think I should check out to keep in contact please don't hesitate to let me know. Alternatively, if somebody fancies hosting it give me a shout (haha that's probs not happening tho lets be real).

Running this place has been a massive part of my life so thank you all for being part of it! <3
I'd pay it if anybody used it other than you, me, and maybe 1 other random post a month. $40 a month is pretty steep though, damn. I don't think I was paying that for the server AF and the forum were hosted on together.