Go Back   Wutai Nights > The Hollow > The Void

Old 10-26-2018, 10:31 PM   #8751
OneRandomOtaku
Administrator

yeah, if it was more active it'd be fine but it's not sadly and yeah it's steep. This server was setup to host the blog when we had it though so its kinda overspecced for a forum.

Old 11-06-2018, 04:30 PM   #8752
Tsukuyomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneRandomOtaku View Post
That was lucky haha. Sounds like that could have done a lot worse.

I've been good, been keeping quiet and working a lot. Most of us are active on Discord if you wanna hit us up on there.

https://discord.gg/VKbYwSq
To be fair, this was in Skåne and that's basically just fields. And the car did what it was supposed to do so I'm disagreeing with you. It was weird and creepy though, imagine waking up to that shit - your mum in the airbag, the front window totally smahed so you can't see a thing, everything twirling around and you have no fucking clue to what's going on other than protecting your head would be a good idea. But whatever, I have finnished moving so now I can focus on my studies. Yeah, I'm trying this thing called "studying at a university", doing enviromental studies (I think that's what it might be called in English). So if you got questions about stones I might be able to help. :P

Bookmarked the discord link, will read the ToS and that stuff at some point and perhaps make an account. Hopefully it's not as shrewd as Facebook which owns everything you upload and post there for them to use however they see fit.

Speaking of bookmarks, I thought I had bookmarked that online place where one can read manga (batou?) that you all spoke so highly of but apparantly not. Someone knows what I'm talking about and can give me the link?

Thanks for the heads up about the forum closing. Then I know why it won't work and gives me an opportunity to save stuff - if there was anything I felt like saving. I would have liked to contribute to the blog but at the time I worked at a place that makes you sick, so I became listless. And I realized too late that I should have told you about TeamFourStar's abridging competition, could have been a fun community experience/activity.

Old 11-06-2018, 04:58 PM   #8753
OneRandomOtaku
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi View Post
To be fair, this was in Skåne and that's basically just fields. And the car did what it was supposed to do so I'm disagreeing with you. It was weird and creepy though, imagine waking up to that shit - your mum in the airbag, the front window totally smahed so you can't see a thing, everything twirling around and you have no fucking clue to what's going on other than protecting your head would be a good idea. But whatever, I have finnished moving so now I can focus on my studies. Yeah, I'm trying this thing called "studying at a university", doing enviromental studies (I think that's what it might be called in English). So if you got questions about stones I might be able to help. :P

Bookmarked the discord link, will read the ToS and that stuff at some point and perhaps make an account. Hopefully it's not as shrewd as Facebook which owns everything you upload and post there for them to use however they see fit.

Speaking of bookmarks, I thought I had bookmarked that online place where one can read manga (batou?) that you all spoke so highly of but apparantly not. Someone knows what I'm talking about and can give me the link?

Thanks for the heads up about the forum closing. Then I know why it won't work and gives me an opportunity to save stuff - if there was anything I felt like saving. I would have liked to contribute to the blog but at the time I worked at a place that makes you sick, so I became listless. And I realized too late that I should have told you about TeamFourStar's abridging competition, could have been a fun community experience/activity.
Yeah, I work in motor accident claims so I know the car did it's job but I also know what can happen when it doesn't work as it should.

Discord is great to be honest, I'm not one for instant messaging and even I quite like it lol. Hit us up on there. We've got a few active members, Titan and Scam drop by and chat a fair bit too.

Batoto closed a while back, https://mangadex.org/ replaced it though. It's run by the guys that run Doki Fansubs and is good.

No worries man, work and real life will always come first before online stuff. Just the way that it goes.

Old 11-06-2018, 06:03 PM   #8754
Tsukuyomi

Quote:
Yeah, I work in motor accident claims so I know the car did it's job but I also know what can happen when it doesn't work as it should.
Now I'm curious. What's the statistics for Volvo S40, if you can share?

Quote:
Discord is great to be honest, I'm not one for instant messaging and even I quite like it lol. Hit us up on there. We've got a few active members, Titan and Scam drop by and chat a fair bit too.
Say hello to them for me!
What happened to Blob, by the way?

Quote:
Batoto closed a while back, https://mangadex.org/ replaced it though. It's run by the guys that run Doki Fansubs and is good.
Thanks, I'll bookmark it right away!

Quote:
No worries man, work and real life will always come first before online stuff. Just the way that it goes.
But it would have made a happy and joyous accent to my life filled with whiny bitches that can't do jack shit and thinks earthquakes and tsunamies happens because of climate changes. They are fucking retarded and I even made a ragecomic about it, should still have it on my old computer (whichever box it's hiding in after the moving). Sokka for the win! XD

EDIT: Found it and yes, their speech is that broken.

I had to fetch our boss so HE could tell that twat that the machin needed a cleaning. Then I heard she had the nerve to claim that I was the one that said we didn't need to clean! My vantablack soul grins with delight that she has chronic problems with her shoulders but thinks she need to continue to work because otherwise she will loose her emplyment, against her doctor's recomendations.

Last edited by Tsukuyomi; 11-06-2018 at 07:09 PM.

Old 11-07-2018, 01:19 AM   #8755
OneRandomOtaku
Administrator

We don't have statistics like that within claims, that's more of an underwriting thing. We just see what kinda damage and injuries occur in accidents and one like that is not usually a nice case to deal with. Normally if the airbag goes off then you'd be expecting moderate whiplash and burns from the bag itself at the very least, more commonly I'd expect serious whiplash, fractures and stuff like that. You got very lucky if you only had bruising. Airbags take a fair bit to go off and are generally an indication that a car is a write off. Its rare a car has airbags go off and gets put back on the road.

Blob's in the chat too but doesn't stop by often.

Stop by and chat with us sometime!

Old Yesterday, 04:14 AM   #8756
Fan
Administrator

4 more days.

Old Yesterday, 11:16 AM   #8757
Truth

Get over on Discord already! It's better that nobody gets left behind, least of all someone who checks in regularly.

Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM   #8758
OneRandomOtaku
Administrator

Yeah get over to Discord already, even if you only use it to talk to us!